Our Forum goes online!

Administrator

• 5 months later...

Welcome to all players, members and visitors. Together we are building a place about gaming. :classic_smile:
I am very excited about it. 

If you have any questions then feel free to ask me.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Best regards,
OberOffizier | Community Manager

• 3 months later...
vor 12 Stunden schrieb EX3CuTIvE:

i want operation 7 eu again. is there any chance that the game will be available again?:classic_sad:

Hey EX3CuTIvE,

thanks for your comment and welcome to the Operation7 Community Forum. :classic_smile:

You are not alone with the desire to be able to play Operation7 Europe again. However, it is currently only possible to play the classic Op7 via the servers of the Latin American version.

We are in contact with the developers, so let's see what the future brings. :classic_wink:

• Like 2

Best regards,

vor 1 Stunde schrieb OberOffizier:

Hey EX3CuTIvE,

thanks for your comment and welcome to the Operation7 Community Forum. :classic_smile:

You are not alone with the desire to be able to play Operation7 Europe again. However, it is currently only possible to play the classic Op7 via the servers of the Latin American version.

We are in contact with the developers, so let's see what the future brings. :classic_wink:

Are they considering to activating the game again?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb EX3CuTIvE:

Are they considering to activating the game again?

Hey EX3CuTIvE,

there are currently no official announcements or information about this. But we will always keep you up to date with news here in the forum. :classic_smile:

• Like 2

Best regards,

• 4 weeks later...
vor 13 Stunden schrieb Shyiox:

We need this game back in EU! <3

Definitely yes! ❤ We are in contact with the developers, so let's see what the future brings. :classic_wink:

Meanwhile you can play the Operation7 Latino version, it always gives good vibes. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

Best regards,

Am 1.10.2023 um 01:57 schrieb KiLLHeaD:

yooo this game was goated, i hope yall can make it possible to play it again! :classic_biggrin:

Absolutely, that's why we're doing our best to make it possible again. :classic_smile:
I've always liked the game and the player base. It was a funny and wonderful time with a special atmosphere. Sometimes it felt like everyone knew everyone, it was very social. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Best regards,

• 1 month later...