Will op7 ever come back to EU ? I miss IT !

AlphaGen

Will op7 ever come back to EU ? I miss it

Hi guys !

I'm very happy that I was able to discover this forum and that there are still like-minded people when it comes to operation7 :) :) :O)

It's great that you can still play it in South America. I would still like it to be released again in the EU so that we could play without a VPN.

is there a possibility ?
  • Like 2

Our Partner: ShinyWins.com

Hello AlphaGen, 

thanks for your post. 

You are not alone with the desire to be able to play Operation7 Europe again. However, it is currently only possible to play the classic Op7 via the servers of the Latin American version. Even if the VPN solution is not ideal, it is still the only solution at the moment to get Operation7 vibes again. :classic_cool:

We are in contact with the developers, so let's see what the future brings. :classic_wink:
We will always keep you up to date with news here in the forum.

• Like 2

Best regards,
OberOffizier | Community Manager

Thank you very much for the quick reply :)

I'm happy that there are so many enthusiastic people who still believe in OP7.

Thank you also for giving OP7 lovers a way here in the forum and showing how you can play it again.

I'm going to download it this evening and play a bit.

Greetings from a 2009, 2010 ESL 1on1 and 2on2 place 1 player in operation7 :)
  • Like 2

Hello AlphaGen,

no problem. Thanks for the appreciation. :classic_smile:

Our goal was to create a common place for the (Operation7) gaming community. And we have successfully taken this step, players can keep in touch here in the forum. And Op7 has always had a strong player base.

That's great to hear, have fun playing Operation7. :classic_wink:

Tip: Using the smartphone camera via the Google Translate app, many things in the game menu can be translated more easily and quickly.

Best regards,
OberOffizier | Community Manager

• 1 month later...
Hello everyone.
I'm glad that after so many years someone was found who was able to somehow bring together the community for the former great game.
Op7 latino is not as good as eu. Even when I used a vpn, the ping latency and lags were high and sometimes it was impossible to play at all.
I'm sorry op7 eu is completely over. It would be nice if it was restored again.
i spent 7 years playing this game.
Very nice memories.
Best regards
Edited by -N0-Fear-
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 1:20 PM, OberOffizier said:

Hello AlphaGen, 

thanks for your post. 

You are not alone with the desire to be able to play Operation7 Europe again. However, it is currently only possible to play the classic Op7 via the servers of the Latin American version. Even if the VPN solution is not ideal, it is still the only solution at the moment to get Operation7 vibes again. :classic_cool:

We are in contact with the developers, so let's see what the future brings. :classic_wink:
We will always keep you up to date with news here in the forum.

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the possibility of a revival or re-release of Operation 7 eu. As a fan of the game, I have fond memories of playing it with my friends and family. The unique gameplay mechanics and immersive experience made it a standout title in its genre.

Given the recent trends in gaming, particularly the resurgence of interest in classic titles, I believe there is a significant audience that would welcome the return of Operation 7 eu. Are there any plans or considerations within the game developer regarding the future of this game? I would love to hear more about any potential come backs regarding Operation 7 eu.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I look forward to any information you can provide.

Sincerely, [Deterred]

Username : xX-COOL-Xx (something like that i can't recall )

Clan: Hawkeyekillers

• Like 2