Modded Operation7 client

I’ve had this idea on my mind for over two years now, ever since the EU servers for Operation7 were shut down. 

To be clear, I’ve been considering creating a modded client for the game that could expand its content by adding new maps, weapons, and fixing long-standing issues, such as dealing with cheaters. One of my key goals is to implement a more robust anti-cheat system, ensuring players can enjoy the game without disruptions.

The main question I’d like to ask is does anyone know how to contact the original game developers to discuss this idea Since the project would involve a "modded" client, it wouldn't directly support the developers and at the same time get to know about the game engine and see if there’s any workarounds to see if it’s achievable or not there should be a way to revive this cause I can’t let it go like this 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Ajax_889:

I’ve had this idea on my mind for over two years now, ever since the EU servers for Operation7 were shut down. 

To be clear, I’ve been considering creating a modded client for the game that could expand its content by adding new maps, weapons, and fixing long-standing issues, such as dealing with cheaters. One of my key goals is to implement a more robust anti-cheat system, ensuring players can enjoy the game without disruptions.

The main question I’d like to ask is does anyone know how to contact the original game developers to discuss this idea Since the project would involve a "modded" client, it wouldn't directly support the developers and at the same time get to know about the game engine and see if there’s any workarounds to see if it’s achievable or not there should be a way to revive this cause I can’t let it go like this 

that sounds promising